Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketch 204


Good Morning friends!  Happy Tuesday - it's such a great day!  This week our sponsor is CC Designs!

Christine Wooden is the owner and designer of CC Designs.  She has created fabulous lines such as Swiss Pixies, Kiki La Rue and Sugar Plums.  She has grown her business by adding other fabulous stamps selections, wonderful embellishments and now dies!  Christine is offering 3 digi stamps to our winner.
So here's the sketch we'll be using this week.  This one was created by DT member Laura, who is also on the design team for CC Designs (lucky girl!).


My card uses a Sugar Nellie digital stamp called Annabel. I've used this image (as well as others in the series) before, but I just enjoy coloring them so much that I find myself using them over and over again. They are beautiful bust images of lovely little girls, and they just have so much personality in their simplicity and loveliness. I printed Annabel on X-Press It brand paper and colored her with my ever faithful Copic markers.

My card base is white with a layer of green. I then used some very old SEI paper that I have hoarded for a good six or seven years (not intentionally, it just happened that way). The SEI is double sided, so I used the reverse side for the strip under the doily. The doily was cut from green using QuicKut nesting floral doilies die (DC0434 from Dutch Paper Crafts). My sentiment is computer generated and double matted.

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Jenee! You've done an incredible job coloring that beautiful image! I really like this one very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Jenee'...amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jenee...such a pretty image and fabulous colouring.Her hair is gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable! Your colouring is amazing - especially her hair, it just shines :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenee, your little girl looks just like a painting! So beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot agree more with all the other commenters, you colouring of this young girl is incredible and really makes her come alive! Such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw..she is sweet and my favorite die you have!

    ReplyDelete